Meet the Chief Talent ManiacSo you can learn more about the Talent Maniac Advantage
“I love seeing people become more than they ever imagined.”
– Bill Murray, Chief Talent Maniac
Hi there – I’m Bill Murray, Workplace Culture Champion and Chief Talent Maniac.
I am a strategical, tactical, and operational Leader with 25+ years of experience in the software development, IT, health club, and hospitality industries. I look for ways to leverage my expertise in developing people through learning, development, training and coaching from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies. I am a visionary leader with an extensive history in partnering with senior management on facilitating positive change, designing sales and service focused recruiting, hiring, and training programs, improving operational performance and increasing revenues. I am a respected executive offering a distinguished career in working with top-level decision makers on aligning, people strategy and training strategy with overall sales and business goals. I am an engaging communicator and presenter able to inform, educate, and influence at all levels.
Built engagement and culture to earn Best Places to Work.
- Designed and implemented core metrics to drive recruiting, hiring, training and development through concrete scoreboards.
- Marketed core business and training techniques through the delivery of over 250 seminars during 7-year tenure.
- Analyzed retail client’s non-productive sales training program, identified deficiencies, and designed new program that grew sales by 38%.
- Designed and introduced career pathing and leadership training program, reversing high turnover rate of 189% to less than 7%.
- Improved average price per sales by 200% to 300% by introducing new coaching methodology based on solution-focused selling in addition to referrals.
- Holds Master’s degree in Business Administration from University of New Haven.
- Talent Management
- Executive Recruiting, Hiring, Onboarding
- Employee Engagement
- Culture Champion
- Employee Retention
- Performance Management
- Incentive Compensation
- Succession Planning
- Learning Management
- Human Resource Management